MirLabyrinth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MirLabyrinth

LegendOfMir Labyrinth 1.9 40Xexp

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Offical MIR3 Launch? Woah?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
razort

Offical MIR3 Launch? Woah? Empty
PostSubject: Offical MIR3 Launch? Woah?   Offical MIR3 Launch? Woah? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:47 pm

Hey guys! I’m big fan of Mir Series like you guys and I just saw the big news of Mir 3. Guess what! WeMade is launching Close Beta Test GSP (Global Service Platform) version of the Legend of MIR 3 very soon on April 23rd, 2009! Yes like it says, it’s going to be provided with the Unique Service all over the World. It’s Totally Free and also they have a new Character! ASSASSIN! It’s brand new version of MIR3, not like older MIR3 that you play or will play here!

Sick of lag, Server offs and No Update? I think that’s the problem with Private Servers, their MIR 3 is Official and as you know, they’re the one who created it! Meaning that they know it best and can run it best.
Those who experienced MIR3 before, or willing to play this great PvP MMORPG, do start playing on the OFFICIAL server! I mean what’s the meaning of playing on private server if you know that your characters vanish someday due to Service Termination and it’s illegal.

Still Confused or don’t have enough info? You can first start it off by Visiting http://Mir3.wemade.net!!!!!! I’ve already created an Account and I am expecting CBT Open on 23rd April. WeMade is currently working on Server Management and Updates of the game.
Lastly, the most important part is that the Sooner you play the more of the chance you’ll be the Dominator on the MIR Continent!! By the way, I’ve heard that they’re planning on some gifts and in-game special offers, so be the Winner! Don’t forget! It’s http://Mir3.wemade.net!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Offical MIR3 Launch? Woah?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MirLabyrinth :: Mir Chat-
Jump to: