MirLabyrinth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MirLabyrinth

LegendOfMir Labyrinth 1.9 40Xexp

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well i'll start a topic

Go down 
+8
Hustla
LuckyDon
sprat
HeadHunter
Ownage
Vigilante
QueenOfWizzies
mark
12 posters
AuthorMessage
mark

Well i'll start a topic Empty
PostSubject: Well i'll start a topic   Well i'll start a topic Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 8:10 pm

hello there, i played a few servers and this sounds like it will be a good one Smile
look forward to seeing people ingame ^^
Back to top Go down
QueenOfWizzies

PostSubject: Re: Well i'll start a topic   Well i'll start a topic Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 1:23 am

Hi there Mark.Yer server looks gd.seen screenshots of sum of the new stuff n it all looks gd.I would like to c sum people from the old rz hr playin since i ad sum m8s playin on der n most people knew me.Just cant w8 to kick sum arse in game.Cya Around.
QueenOfWizzies-Ledgend
Back to top Go down
mark

PostSubject: Re: Well i'll start a topic   Well i'll start a topic Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 2:19 am

i played that server,
i was cromewizzy
was quite a while back now though,
i been playing mir revenge since Razz
Back to top Go down
Vigilante
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Well i'll start a topic   Well i'll start a topic Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 3:17 am

if you can queen try get hold of as many rz hr peeps as u can. And hi mark nice to hear ur interested. This should pick up nicely, the server should be up 2nite as just w8ing for the dedi now. I will keep informed.
Back to top Go down
mark

PostSubject: Re: Well i'll start a topic   Well i'll start a topic Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 4:04 am

nice one matey,
ive got a fair few mates who i can also try get playing as their not happy with mir revenge and posibly quitting
Back to top Go down
Vigilante
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Well i'll start a topic   Well i'll start a topic Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 4:06 am

great mark Smile the more the better. Thanks for the support
Back to top Go down
QueenOfWizzies

PostSubject: Re: Well i'll start a topic   Well i'll start a topic Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 4:39 am

il try my best to get as many as i can.Is Mir revenge that server of lapta?
Back to top Go down
Ownage

PostSubject: Re: Well i'll start a topic   Well i'll start a topic Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 4:48 am

yer it is queen laods of ragezones play that... well quite a few
<<<ownage,firemage,eragon and icecube towards end of rz
Back to top Go down
QueenOfWizzies

PostSubject: Re: Well i'll start a topic   Well i'll start a topic Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 4:59 am

or8 ownage i remember u :-).r u goin to be playin this server?
Back to top Go down
HeadHunter

PostSubject: Re: Well i'll start a topic   Well i'll start a topic Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 5:08 am

Hope you all decide to play server Smile Alot of work and research has gone into it, Thanks to Lewy for looking after the main set of files, and implanting more or less everything, and thanks LazyG for also helping Lewy with that and sorting out the dedi etc. What a Face

Hope you all invite other players and stick with us while we carry on to update the server so that it can be as good for you as it has been for us.

/Head
Back to top Go down
https://mirlabyrinth.darkbb.com/
mark

PostSubject: Re: Well i'll start a topic   Well i'll start a topic Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 5:36 am

yeah is laptas server, was good but gms fucking game up basicly and people quiting + every ones overpowered.
people who donate a few hundred getting some stupidly uber mir items =/
personaly i dontmind donating but 100 quid per item =/ then you see people in full sets
silyl tbh Razz
lookin forward to this server and will put it forward amungst friends
Back to top Go down
Vigilante
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Well i'll start a topic   Well i'll start a topic Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 6:58 am

and thanks head for putting in the research for finding updates Smile
Back to top Go down
Ownage

PostSubject: Re: Well i'll start a topic   Well i'll start a topic Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 8:24 am

yer i probs am qow and hi:D
Back to top Go down
Vigilante
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Well i'll start a topic   Well i'll start a topic Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 8:55 am

mark wrote:
yeah is laptas server, was good but gms fucking game up basicly and people quiting + every ones overpowered.
people who donate a few hundred getting some stupidly uber mir items =/
personaly i dontmind donating but 100 quid per item =/ then you see people in full sets
silyl tbh Razz
lookin forward to this server and will put it forward amungst friends

fortunatly for you we are only taking donations until we can cover serv costs, and thats prob 1 or 2 good item donations a month. We are not interested in making
a porfit, we just want to have a fun server going Smile
Back to top Go down
mark

PostSubject: Re: Well i'll start a topic   Well i'll start a topic Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 11:21 am

=]
tbh if i like the server i'lldonate Smile
but it'swhen people can getliek 300 dc andshit of itemsfromdonating it getssilly:P
Back to top Go down
Vigilante
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Well i'll start a topic   Well i'll start a topic Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 12:26 pm

looks like its gona be up 2moz guys, soz for the waiting.
Back to top Go down
sprat
sprat

PostSubject: Re: Well i'll start a topic   Well i'll start a topic Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 3:33 am

I didnt like that server becuase of the PK system any1 could get rich, pkd sum1 in town and got mir armor lol. prefere 1.9 servers by far Very Happy i kinda remember a cromewizzy from rz wasnt that high level?
affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
LuckyDon

LuckyDon

PostSubject: Re: Well i'll start a topic   Well i'll start a topic Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 5:54 am

Hay guys , Whos Playing From RZ 1.9 HR .

I was Playing rz 1.9 hr with those characters :
/LuckyDon
/ChillinTao
/TheDuke
/Chamillionaire
Back to top Go down
Vigilante
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Well i'll start a topic   Well i'll start a topic Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 6:01 am

serv been up half a day but so far the ones from RZ HR i know are me TheExodusWizz, Sprat, samji, ownage, queenofwizzies, burningfury and probably more that i have not seen yet. All going good just w8ing for a mirror to the client as some peeps have had trouble getting it.
Back to top Go down
Hustla

PostSubject: Re: Well i'll start a topic   Well i'll start a topic Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 4:04 pm

i used to play rz hr n most of the mir servers now are pretty crap so i'l give this a go Razz
Back to top Go down
QueenOfWizzies

PostSubject: Re: Well i'll start a topic   Well i'll start a topic Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 4:35 pm

Nice to see u :-).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well i'll start a topic   Well i'll start a topic Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 8:49 am

I used to play Rage (H). Comin back as 1337 now. Gunna be a tao i think =S. Cya all soon
Back to top Go down
TheDarkTao

PostSubject: Re: Well i'll start a topic   Well i'll start a topic Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 4:13 am

HEY i used to play RZ (HR) Very Happy some u peeps tlkin on here might member who i am XD dis server sounds cool cant w8 to play Smile c u guys ingame soon i hope Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Well i'll start a topic   Well i'll start a topic Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 11:43 am

Yehh tis a good server shud give it a go
and nice work with the new bosses n stuff Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Silencer

PostSubject: Re: Well i'll start a topic   Well i'll start a topic Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 4:30 pm

Vigilante wrote:
serv been up half a day but so far the ones from RZ HR i know are me TheExodusWizz, Sprat, samji, ownage, queenofwizzies, burningfury and probably more that i have not seen yet. All going good just w8ing for a mirror to the client as some peeps have had trouble getting it.

TEW Also the original TEW from P69?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well i'll start a topic   Well i'll start a topic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well i'll start a topic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MirLabyrinth :: Mir Chat-
Jump to: