MirLabyrinth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MirLabyrinth

LegendOfMir Labyrinth 1.9 40Xexp

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Server/Forum Rules

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LazyG
Admin

Server/Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Server/Forum Rules   Server/Forum Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 3:39 pm

Forum Rules:
No Spamming
No Flaming
and please try and keep topics in the correct sections.

In Game Rules:
You may not use such tactical plays as ‘grief play’ on players
You may not impersonate a player or staff member
You may not insult any players or staff member’s unprovoked
You May Never Recall Pk People this is a serious Affence
NEVER use any racial or sexual or gender slurs against players
Be polite at all times and do not advertise any other server

Last edited by on Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mirlabyrinth.darkbb.com
Labi

Server/Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server/Forum Rules   Server/Forum Rules Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 4:24 pm

I know defining 'grief play' is a tough nut to crack but you can bet that someone will be screaming 'grief grief' before very long. Would you like to take a stab at describing what you think grief play is on this server before the first post comes in claiming someone "walked around an archer and got me killed" etc etc.

Brave man to try - but probably worth the time now rather than later Wink

It might also be worth making the sanctions clear to so that when someone uses foul racist in game behaviour (or some other inappropriate behaviour) they do not cry 'foul' when they get banned/suspended/burnt at the stake etc. If it simply says GMs/admin will make the penanlty decisions based upon what they consider to be the severity of the offence, that will probs do but atm it just says 'don't' and inevitably someone 'will'! You may also want to include this advice to any GMs, supervisors or advisors you appoint to the server.

Peace

Penny
Back to top Go down
Silencer

Server/Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server/Forum Rules   Server/Forum Rules Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 4:59 pm

Grief play is purposefully obstructing someone elses enjoyment of the game, and making their gameplay nulled and void.
Once is forgiveable and usually passed off as not grief play; due to the fact it isn't continuos, when the incident occurs more than once it can be conceived as grief. I believe thats what a GM once said to me, before he banned my sorry a$$ Razz

A list of offences is usually pointless, because those who make a mir "living" out of PK, Grief and other such naughtiness will constantly brew new ideas to destroy and humiliate their victims and if a list is passed off as rules, and what they do isn't on there then they have a case for unfair termination and would have to be reinstated into the community. So let's leave it open as such for the time being and attempt to deal with scenarios' as and when they happen for the time being, however I agree with Penny in the sense that a slightly more detailed outline of what constiuates breaking the rules, and what is only bending them.

KThx

/Silencer
Back to top Go down
Dost

Dost

Server/Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server/Forum Rules   Server/Forum Rules Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 8:24 am

Penny is that Penny of MirRevenge Extreme Rate Evil or Very Mad Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server/Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server/Forum Rules   Server/Forum Rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server/Forum Rules
Page 1 of 1