MirLabyrinth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MirLabyrinth

LegendOfMir Labyrinth 1.9 40Xexp

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Realy slow =S

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Realy slow =S Empty
PostSubject: Realy slow =S   Realy slow =S Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 10:27 am

Well, i got on, and i was walkin abit slow, thought it was lag, but all the skills were really slow and stuff, might just be my computer but all my other servers are ok =S
Hope it aint cos im on vista.
Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
HeadHunter

Realy slow =S Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realy slow =S   Realy slow =S Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 4:07 pm

what version of vista are you running mate?

/Jenix
Back to top Go down
https://mirlabyrinth.darkbb.com/

Realy slow =S Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realy slow =S   Realy slow =S Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 2:06 pm

Windows Vista Home Premium.
Any idea?
>.<
Ty m8
Back to top Go down
Vigilante
Admin

Realy slow =S Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realy slow =S   Realy slow =S Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 4:07 pm

vista isnt realy good for mir, i have vista and xp and i cant play mir on vista. goes sluggish. not sure what to do tbh, exept duel boot ur machine with xp and vista
Back to top Go down

Realy slow =S Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realy slow =S   Realy slow =S Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 5:11 am

Vigilante wrote:
vista isnt realy good for mir, i have vista and xp and i cant play mir on vista. goes sluggish. not sure what to do tbh, exept duel boot ur machine with xp and vista

That what youve done? Heard about this before. Wouldnt mind a guide to do it. It wont fk up my comp or nethin will it? its a family comp so theres me, mum and dad on this computer lol so dont want nethin goin wrong =S
Back to top Go down
HeadHunter

Realy slow =S Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realy slow =S   Realy slow =S Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 5:34 am

What i want to know is how you got home premium to work with 1.9, iv'e tried everything and it doesn't work :S

/Jenix

Please give me some info Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mirlabyrinth.darkbb.com/
Sponsored content

Realy slow =S Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realy slow =S   Realy slow =S Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Realy slow =S
Page 1 of 1