MirLabyrinth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MirLabyrinth

LegendOfMir Labyrinth 1.9 40Xexp

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A rolling list

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Labi

A rolling list Empty
PostSubject: A rolling list   A rolling list Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 10:31 pm

Great lil server - as I level I am finding a few things that you might want to do something about (or might not) but here they are anyway - I will edit this list as/if I find more

11 Feb

Trap Hex
- lvl 1 = 100
- lvl 2 = 700
- lvl 3 = 200 (I am guessing this is meant to be 2000)

Eshock - 5 pets can be tamed at level 1 - should be 3 at lvl 1 - 4 at lvl 2 and 5 at lvl 3

Mineral Mines has no mobs in it (I know you know - just a reminder)

Thai/Penny
Back to top Go down
Silencer

A rolling list Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rolling list   A rolling list Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 4:46 am

LostCave (MiddleCave)

Only 1 mob spawns and its an ET, not sure, but Im guessing theres meant to be more mobs?

My LionBall doesn't seem to level no matter how much I use it, like to know if anyone else has found this.

The guards in town, pet spawns and tt's some times land right next to them and thus you lose pets, maybe change?
Back to top Go down
Vigilante
Admin

A rolling list Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rolling list   A rolling list Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 5:37 am

first trap hex yeah thats an error and shall be changed, mineral mines has no mobs atm as none hunted there and room was needed for new places and mob spawns, pets dieing from tting, rest ur pets b4 u tt and it's easy to avoid guards with your pets.

Eshock i'm not sure about that but i thought it has always been like that as the only way to change that would be to code the m2server.

I will look into lost middle cave spawns as i was not aware of this, thanks.

Thanks for the reports guys, will get right on them and see what i can do.

oh and peeps have mentioned the lions ball but they have said it does level... i will have to test it out myself.
Back to top Go down
Silencer

A rolling list Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rolling list   A rolling list Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 11:04 am

Vigilante wrote:
first trap hex yeah thats an error and shall be changed, mineral mines has no mobs atm as none hunted there and room was needed for new places and mob spawns, pets dieing from tting, rest ur pets b4 u tt and it's easy to avoid guards with your pets.

Eshock i'm not sure about that but i thought it has always been like that as the only way to change that would be to code the m2server.

I will look into lost middle cave spawns as i was not aware of this, thanks.

Thanks for the reports guys, will get right on them and see what i can do.

oh and peeps have mentioned the lions ball but they have said it does level... i will have to test it out myself.

Worked it out matey, it only gains level points, when it paras the mob. Not just when you cast, maybe change this? As with skill neckys being rare, it doing damage, and it para'ing 1 in a 100 at level 0 it takes forever lol....
Back to top Go down
Vigilante
Admin

A rolling list Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rolling list   A rolling list Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 2:25 am

unfort thats how it's supposed to be as if it parad a lot it would be 2 powerful of spell, i managed to lvl it to 3 on RZ, maybe i will look at skill points needed to lvl it up.
Back to top Go down
Cells

A rolling list Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rolling list   A rolling list Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 3:58 am

Silencer wrote:

Worked it out matey, it only gains level points, when it paras the mob. Not just when you cast, maybe change this? As with skill neckys being rare, it doing damage, and it para'ing 1 in a 100 at level 0 it takes forever lol....

That`s how it should be.
Back to top Go down
Silencer

A rolling list Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rolling list   A rolling list Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 7:38 am

Im not denying that its how it should be lol.... just saying warriors have the worst kits, worst leveling ability, worst skills and suck at the moment Razz

Maybe we could have one thing easier? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Vigilante
Admin

A rolling list Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rolling list   A rolling list Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 7:57 am

i am working on something for a warrior, just trying to find an idea, best one so far was just a pet sommoning spell at say lvl 50?
Back to top Go down
Silencer

A rolling list Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rolling list   A rolling list Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 2:26 am

Vigilante wrote:
i am working on something for a warrior, just trying to find an idea, best one so far was just a pet sommoning spell at say lvl 50?

Aye, not a terrible idea, and would probably help, maybe make dc on some items a bit higher? As Im lvl 46 and my dc is the same as it was when I was 36 Razz
Back to top Go down
Vigilante
Admin

A rolling list Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rolling list   A rolling list Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 5:36 am

final warrior spell. I am in process of scripting. You find the book take it to an npc. You can either choose DCboost spell AC, AMC or ACC. Note you can only learn one of the spell and it is your choice. Typing a command for example @dcboost will allow you to increase your dc for say 10 seconds, and this command can be used whenever you want. Will need tweaking etc but thats the main idea.
Back to top Go down
Silencer

A rolling list Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rolling list   A rolling list Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 2:16 pm

Sounds good Vig, keep the spells, pets, changes coming Smile

Even if some people disagree, all classes will average out eventually!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A rolling list Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rolling list   A rolling list Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A rolling list
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MirLabyrinth :: Bugs and Errors-
Jump to: