MirLabyrinth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MirLabyrinth

LegendOfMir Labyrinth 1.9 40Xexp

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ideas for new warrior feature

Go down 
+3
Hustla
HeadHunter
Vigilante
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Vigilante
Admin

ideas for new warrior feature Empty
PostSubject: ideas for new warrior feature   ideas for new warrior feature Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 6:00 am

was thinking of a something along the lines of summon poison stone. You can summon a stone which cannot move but can poison mobs. It will give the wars a slight boost in trying to kill mobs, as at the moment they find it the hardest.... what you guys think.
Back to top Go down
HeadHunter

PostSubject: Re: ideas for new warrior feature   ideas for new warrior feature Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 6:39 am

Sounds like a great idea, will they be able to un summon it?

/Head

/Jenix
Back to top Go down
https://mirlabyrinth.darkbb.com/
Vigilante
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ideas for new warrior feature   ideas for new warrior feature Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 7:13 am

it will work the same way as deva, and as far as i kno you cant unsummon deva can you?
Back to top Go down
HeadHunter

PostSubject: Re: ideas for new warrior feature   ideas for new warrior feature Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 7:46 am

Vigilante wrote:
it will work the same way as deva, and as far as i kno you cant unsummon deva can you?

So isn't that pointless if your going to a KR and you accidently cast rock on the way there

and you carn't use it in the Kr and it's stuck poisoning mobs on 1st or whatever

Good idea though Smile

/Head
Back to top Go down
Hustla

PostSubject: Re: ideas for new warrior feature   ideas for new warrior feature Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 7:58 am

So would we be able to keep summoning it or will there be a time delay or what?
Back to top Go down
Vigilante
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ideas for new warrior feature   ideas for new warrior feature Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 8:01 am

HeadHunter wrote:
Vigilante wrote:

So isn't that pointless if your going to a KR and you accidently cast rock on the way there

and you carn't use it in the Kr and it's stuck poisoning mobs on 1st or whatever

Good idea though Smile

/Head

no it's not pointless......... as with any pet when your too far away from it, it will teleport to you, all else fails it will have to be a moving mob. Would be summoned until it dies then you can summon it again....
Back to top Go down
HeadHunter

PostSubject: Re: ideas for new warrior feature   ideas for new warrior feature Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 8:45 am

Vigilante wrote:
HeadHunter wrote:
Vigilante wrote:

Good idea though Smile

/Head

no it's not pointless......... as with any pet when your too far away from it, it will teleport to you, all else fails it will have to be a moving mob. Would be summoned until it dies then you can summon it again....

That's starting to sound abit better Smile i like it

/Head
Back to top Go down
Hustla

PostSubject: Re: ideas for new warrior feature   ideas for new warrior feature Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 9:46 am

Moving mob ftw Razz
Back to top Go down
Vigilante
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ideas for new warrior feature   ideas for new warrior feature Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 9:51 am

it will only occasionaly poison as this wud make taos pointless if it poisoned all the time, just an idea to make wars a bit better.
Back to top Go down
Silencer

PostSubject: Re: ideas for new warrior feature   ideas for new warrior feature Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 11:00 am

PoisonGems, Which add PA to rings, necklaces and weapons, giving the warrior a maximum of 4 PA, meaning it would have the chance to poison a mob/boss/player, 4 in 13 per hit. So if you hit something 50 times, you d have a 200 in 650 chance of poisoning, meaning you would poison 28.5% of the time. (With 4 PA, however if you make the gems drop rare and work on a decent fail to work ratio, it would make them quite useful, and available to all classes, but of course a wizz and tao wouldnt utilise them as much as a warr).

Possibily do the same with Aspeed and Slow gems aswell? oO
Back to top Go down
LazyG
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ideas for new warrior feature   ideas for new warrior feature Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 11:23 am

attack speed and pa would be gd if it's possible on a 1.9 server
Back to top Go down
https://mirlabyrinth.darkbb.com
Vigilante
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ideas for new warrior feature   ideas for new warrior feature Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 4:39 pm

2 much effort and coding for such a small thing tbh. maybe when lucky is back he may wanna....
Back to top Go down
Cells

PostSubject: Re: ideas for new warrior feature   ideas for new warrior feature Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 2:26 am

its a nice idea.. but still try not to make wars overpowered..
Back to top Go down
Vigilante
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ideas for new warrior feature   ideas for new warrior feature Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 2:27 am

seems people were against the idea of it after all, let me kno if you guys would rather it wasn't added. I will have a play with A-Speed gems.
Back to top Go down
Cells

PostSubject: Re: ideas for new warrior feature   ideas for new warrior feature Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 3:50 am

u better play with gems instead of giving warriors poison ..
Back to top Go down
Vigilante
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ideas for new warrior feature   ideas for new warrior feature Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 4:46 am

A poison gem requires some hard coding and i'm not the coding expect, i know a bit. LuckyDon is away at the moment and he knows more about coding than me.
Back to top Go down
Cells

PostSubject: Re: ideas for new warrior feature   ideas for new warrior feature Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 4:46 am

take your time lol , the server needs advartising first :p
Back to top Go down
HeadHunter

PostSubject: Re: ideas for new warrior feature   ideas for new warrior feature Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 4:51 am

Cells wrote:
take your time lol , the server needs advartising first :p

What do you mean it needs Advertising, it is being advertised, how else do you think we managed to get the new forums etc. The server is doing well in my eyes, and we've only just started.

/Head
/Jenix

The next step is to get players to bring back old friends that used to love this server and want to play it again Smile
Back to top Go down
Cells

PostSubject: Re: ideas for new warrior feature   ideas for new warrior feature Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 4:53 am

well we all found out through a website.. but mostly called there old RZ HR friends.. didnt they?
Back to top Go down
Vigilante
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ideas for new warrior feature   ideas for new warrior feature Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 5:00 am

only so much we can do, it's up to the players now to invite friends and word of mouth Smile. I think the user count is not bad for the server being up a week... regular 25-30 members online at a time i am quite happy with after a week. If you have any ideas for advertising your views are very welcome.
Back to top Go down
Cells

PostSubject: Re: ideas for new warrior feature   ideas for new warrior feature Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 5:04 am

sorry but im crap at advertising :/
Back to top Go down
Silencer

PostSubject: Re: ideas for new warrior feature   ideas for new warrior feature Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 7:34 am

Slightly off topic guys! Stay focused lol!

PA gems can wait, as a warrior, I'm not too worried about them yet, A.Speed gems would help warrs to level faster, so get those in soon as possible I love you
Back to top Go down
Vigilante
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ideas for new warrior feature   ideas for new warrior feature Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 8:23 am

An ew idea for warriors, find a spell book obviously.. and a command that will raise your dc for a small time period, but at the same time decreases your ac..... so you can get them extra strong hits in when needed... tell me what you think.
Back to top Go down
BurningFury

PostSubject: Re: ideas for new warrior feature   ideas for new warrior feature Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 11:25 am

Tao's hav a enhance that basicly doubles sc for 6-9 secs roughly
can a warrior not hav the same with dc (maybe not doubling lol) instead of 1 that drops ac as well?
Back to top Go down
HeadHunter

PostSubject: Re: ideas for new warrior feature   ideas for new warrior feature Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 12:39 pm

BurningFury wrote:
Tao's hav a enhance that basicly doubles sc for 6-9 secs roughly
can a warrior not hav the same with dc (maybe not doubling lol) instead of 1 that drops ac as well?

Mate DC is alot easier to get a hold of than SC imagine a Warrior with dc 48-89 using this spell, imagine the choas in a pvp or just general game play.

/Head
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ideas for new warrior feature   ideas for new warrior feature Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ideas for new warrior feature
Page 1 of 1